We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Yeongdeungpogu/Korea, Democratic People`s Republic of
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Assistant Front Office Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ62825
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
\uD398\uC5B4\uBAAC\uD2B8 \uC570\uBC30\uC11C\uB354 \uC11C\uC6B8 (Fairmont Ambassador Seoul)
Supporting Management of Front Desk Team
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Encourages and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
- Handles employee questions and concerns.
- Supports all areas of the Front Office in the absence of the Front Office or Front Desk Manager.
- Supports daily Front Desk shift operations.
Supporting Progress Toward Guest Services and Front Desk Goals
- Supports day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Participates in department meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the Front Desk goals to produce desired results.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Observes staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Supports training of staff on adherence to all credit policies and procedures to reduce bad debts and rebates.
- Supports same day selling procedures to maximize room revenue and property occupancy.
- Understands the impact of Front Desk operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Encourages employees to provide excellent customer service within guidelines.
- Handles guest problems and complaints seeking assistance from supervisor as necessary.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
Supporting Projects and Policies
- Supports implementation of customer recognition/service programs, communicating and ensuring the process.
- Assists in the review of comment cards and guest satisfaction results with employees.
- Ensures employees have the proper supplies and uniforms.
- Assists in the use of a guest information tracking system to ensure that a successful repeat guest recognition program is in use to recognize guest preferences and aid in problem resolution.
Supporting Handling of Human Resource Activities
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Provides feedback to individuals based on observation of service behaviors.
- Participates in an ongoing employee recognition program.
- Supports training when appropriate.
- Participates in the employee performance appraisal process.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Informs and/or updating the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Performs all duties at the Front Desk as necessary.
- Understands the functions of the Bell Staff, Switchboard and Concierge/Guest Services operations.
- Complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21