Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
26 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
You are a multi-tasker and are responsible for managing overall hotel room inventory and coordinating the day-to-day operation in support of the Front Office leadership team! As a Rooms Controller, you will ensure guests' requests are met in advance and their preferences are honored by pre-blocking special requests and managing overall inventory.
What is in it for you:
Your team and working environment:
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K
- Complimentary shift meal
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Coordinating all guest room assignments and pre-blocking special requests with a special focus on VIP arrivals, respond to guest requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience, taking advantage of opportunities to surprise and delight guests celebrating special occasions.
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest's stay through up-selling
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; Front Office experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
A Forbes Travel Guide Four Star property, Fairmont Austin offers true luxury in downtown Austin with 1,048 guestrooms and suites, along with over 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of the most innovative and passionate hotel teams in one of the fastest growing markets in the United States. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS