Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Rooms Division All Rounder - Accor Internship
Mantra on Kent
Are you a customer service extraordinaire who thrives in a varied, fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy creating memorable moments for those you serve?
We are seeking a Rooms Division All Rounder to join our friendly and dedicated Team as part of the Accor Internship on a Part Time basis for a 6 month placement.
About the Role:
Supporting Houskeeping and Front Office operationally this role will see you primarily (but not exclusively) complete:
- Guest Service Agent Tasks - as the first point of contact for our Guests you will ensure a seamless check in and check out experience whilst providing outstanding personalised service. Exposure to Night Audit (including overnight shifts) may also be gained during this internship.
- Room Attendant Tasks - completing of all cleaning tasks within guest rooms for both daily service and full service requirements ensuring company standards are achieved and guest cleanliness expectations are exceeded.
- House Person Tasks - moving linen and stock through the property to ensure par stock levels are maintained.
- Public Area Attendant Tasks - completing cleaning of all public areas and bathrooms within the property to ensure property cleanliness standards are met you will clean surfaces, vacuum, mop, sanitise and empty & clean bins.
You may be looking for a role that gives cross exposure to Hotel operations to boost your career, or you may be an individual who enjoys variety and challenge. Nevertheless, you consider yourself to have a positive can-do attitude whilst also possessing:
Why work for Accor?
- Currently undertaking, or recently graduated, relevant hospitality tertiary studies
- Computer Savvy
- Impeccable attention to detail, strong work ethic with the desire to exceed expectations
- Physically fit - this role is physically demanding and requires you to be on your feet and lifting, pushing and pulling
- Well-developed communication skills both spoken & written
- Demonstrated reliability with the availability to work across a varied roster including mornings, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Australian Work Rights
As a Company we are centred and guided by our Values and Heartist principles.
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide.
Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
To view more opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to follow @KeepUpWithAccor