Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Rooms Division Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Rooms Division Manager
Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa
On the Coral Coast, in picture perfect Port Douglas, is Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort and Spa. A luxury holiday retreat featuring a range of accommodation options including spacious rooms, apartments, and villas. All guest accommodation is situated around the lagoon pool, bathed in sunshine, offering a calm and secluded setting.
We are currently seeking a Rooms Division Manager to join our dynamic Team. Reporting to the General Manager, this role is suitable for a hands-on and people focused professional who enjoys leading, empowering, developing and motivating a guest focused team to succeed.
About the Opportunity
- Manage the Hotel Rooms Division Department incorporating Front Office, Reservations and Housekeeping
- Drive guest experience and with a focus on individualised customer service
- Establish and drive upselling programs
- Manage the recruitment, training, performance management and reward & recognition of the Rooms Division Team.
- Control and analyse departmental costs on an ongoing basis to ensure performance against budget
- Ensure the Hotel and room cleanliness standards are met and maintained
- Work closely with the Hotels Maintenance team to ensure effective and efficient repairs and preventative activities.
- Assist with implementation of new systems and projects across the hotel
What do we offer?
- Experience in a similar role at a Resort or Hotel
- Strong leadership skills and with a focus on team development and engagement
- Passion for customer service and a proven ability to problem solve
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, prioritise and multi task
- Demonstrated track record of delivering on financial targets within a budget and strong financial acumen
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Flexibility to work a 7-day rotating roster as required including weekends and evenings
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression across our national portfolio of hotels
- Ongoing training
- Great team, benefits and perks!
This role affords great opportunity for development and progression throughout our national portfolio of properties. If you think you meet or exceed the requirements detailed above and this role sounds right for you, APPLY NOW!!!
Please be advised that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants must have appropriate work visa and must not have any restrictions to their entitlement to work.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.