Hotels & Resorts
Austin, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Royal Service Agent/PBX Communications - Part-Time
Royal Service Agent- Part Time
Your knowledge of the hotel and the technical skill you display when responding to Guest telephone calls will prove you truly are a Fairmont professional. As a Royal Service Agent, effective and engaging communication is the key when speaking to fellow Colleagues and Guests.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K
- Complimentary shift meal
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and Educational Assistance for further development
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Assist with all external and internal calls either by redirecting calls or assisting the caller
- Assist and distribute all SMS messages, emails, and voice messages for internal and external guests
- Take ownership of guests' requests/concerns and ensuring follow up according to the hotel's standards
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, promotions, and special events
- Maintain and monitor the "Royal Service" and other software systems
- Be central communication for all of the hotel's emergency procedures
Your team and working environment:
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a pl us
Austin's hottest luxury property, Fairmont Austin, offers 1,048 guestrooms and suites, along with over 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of the most innovative and passionate hotel teams in one of the fastest growing markets in the United States.
Fairmont Austin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS