We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Other Department
Location : Los Angeles/United States
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 17 Feb 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ77814
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-17
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Fairmont Century Plaza
Royal Service Ambassador
By being an ambassador of our brand as a Royal Service team member, you have the potential to create lasting memories for our guests when assistance is delivered with genuine warmth. The engaging and anticipative service you provide over the telephone will make our guests feel valued and reflect the exceptional hotel experience they will have while on our property and for visits to come. You will be responsible for overseeing all departments in the hotel to ensure any guest requests are completed to the guests ultimate satisfaction.
What is in it for you:
- Discounted hotel rooms and food & beverage rates to employees at our sister properties around the globe.
- We provide learning programs through our Academies to promote growth and development so that you can perform at your full potential
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and WATCH
What you will be doing:
- Maintain a perpetual presence by remaining attentive and answering every internal and external call in a professional and warm manner.
- Take ownership of each caller's requests by championing each opportunity and ensure follow up according to the hotel's standards.
- Enter room reservations, update reservations including cancellations, rescheduling, shortening length of stay in accordance with reservation policies.
- Assist with Folio requests, billing inquiries, and billing corrections.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Must have a strong focus on guest service, satisfaction, and exceeding expectations.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- High School Diploma or previous hotel experience an asset. (Hospitality Diploma is a benefit)
Your team and working environment:
What was true in 1966 remains true to this day: The Century Plaza Hotel is part of a visionary development intent on doing what others could only imagine. Previously deemed the "Western White House," (as the only venue outside the White House to host state dinners), Century Plaza's place in history remains unshakeable. A modernized take on luxury and elevated guest experience from product to people enlivens the real wow factor.
This experience begins with a new kind of workplace, one where the energy is contagious, the stories are invigorating, and the challenges present inspiring opportunities to make your mark. We provide an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. A home away from home. Where diversity and inclusion are celebrated. Privacy and personal information are protected. Through Accor's Employee Value Proposition, we ensure fair treatment and a workplace free from discrimination & harassment.
Visa Requirements: Must provide proof of eligibility to be employed in the United States of America.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. We commit to a future where diverse identities are celebrated, and equitable and inclusive practices are woven into the fabric of everything we do as an organization.
Fairmont Century Plaza is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO M/F/V/D
This position requires vaccination against COVID-19 (exceptions will be made for disabilities/medical conditions and sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law).
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS