We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Security
Location : Jakarta Raya/Indonesia
Level : Management
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Security Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ31778
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
- Prepare monthly staffing schedules, monitoring staff attendance and assist in planning work schedules.
- Maintain a Hotel logbook on incidents, complaints etc. and refer them, if required to the appropriate department for follow up action.
- Prepare various monthly reports as required.
- Conduct regular operational meetings to review, monitor, adjust and upgrade the performance of the department as a whole, explaining new directions and policies and procedures at the same time.
- Be aware of the Security policies and procedures of the Hotel, and ensure that at all times in all areas of the Hotel that they are being strictly adhered to.
- Be aware of the Fire and Emergency procedures, and your department responsibility in an emergency.
- Work closely with other departments of the hotel, and attend regular meetings on a periodical basis.
- Participate in providing and receiving constructive criticism about the department and the Hotel as a whole, in order to improve efficiency, productivity and guest service.
- Ensure hotel, guest and staff information or transactions are kept confidential during or after employment with the company.
- Ensure the ALLSAFE is follow by all team member and guest
- Previous experience in similar role at international hotels at least 3 years
- Good in English
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations.
- International working ambiance
- Attractive salary package
- Working with positive mindset colleagues