Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Security
Location : Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Level : Management
Posted : 24 Nov 2022
Job Role : Security Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ47477
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2023-01-04
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
- Prepare monthly staffing schedules, monitoring staff attendance and assist in planning work schedules.
- Maintain a Hotel logbook on incidents, complaints etc. and refer them, if required to the appropriate department for follow up action.
- Prepare various monthly reports as required.
- Conduct regular operational meetings to review, monitor, adjust and upgrade the performance of the department as a whole, explaining new directions and policies and procedures at the same time.
- Be aware of the Security policies and procedures of the Hotel, and ensure that at all times in all areas of the Hotel that they are being strictly adhered to.
- Be aware of the Fire and Emergency procedures, and your department responsibility in an emergency.
- Work closely with other departments of the hotel, and attend regular meetings on a periodical basis.
- Participate in providing and receiving constructive criticism about the department and the Hotel as a whole, in order to improve efficiency, productivity and guest service.
- Ensure hotel, guest and staff information or transactions are kept confidential during or after employment with the company.
- Ensure the ALLSAFE is follow by all team member and guest
- Previous experience in similar role at international hotels at least 3 years
- Good in English
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations.
- International working ambiance
- Attractive salary package
- Working with positive mindset colleagues