Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
San Diego, United States
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sales Administrative Assistant
Fairmont Grand Del Mar
Sales Administrative Assistant
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Need to have strong customer service and communication skills, can anticipate and meet the needs of our guests and have an enthusiastic desire to attain the highest levels of quality in all areas of the hotel.
- While supporting the sales department, you will respond to general telephone/ email/ mail inquiries.
- Must be able to deal with a high volume of incoming calls, prepare customer correspondence such as contracts and proposals, open and distribute mail, make photocopies, prepare reports and send faxes.
- Assist with special projects as needed, maintain filing systems, maintain schedules in terms of appointments, travel and meetings, acting as a liaison with departments when necessary and maintain a professional environment.
- Create and maintain accounts, bookings and events.
Your team and working environment:
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering is preferred.
- Able to provide clear and professional telephone communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of managing multiple projects and responsibilities with ease.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- High school or equivalent education required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Prior hospitality sales experience preferred.
Just east of the Pacific and slightly north of Expectation.
Welcome to Fairmont Grand Del Mar. An elegant tribute to classic Mediterranean estate, seamlessly fusing old-world charm with modern luxury. Here, an award-winning, Renaissance-inspired spa, critically acclaimed dining, exclusive boutique shopping and championship golf course.
Growth and advancement is not only available, it is actively encouraged. We promote a balanced life for our colleagues, continuously seeking new ways to improve our environment and to support our beautiful home of San Diego. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS