Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sales and Events Coordinator
Aparthotel Adagio Dubai Deira
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities: Planning & Organizing:
- Provides. administrative support for the Senior Sales Manager, Sales Executive and Marketing Executive
- Carries out special project as assigned by Senior Sales Managers, Sales Executive and Marketing Executive.
- Periodically updates mailing address for existing corporate accounts and other database.
- Monitors system for attendance, annual leave, public holidays and sales calls.
- Maintains a high level of exposure for the hotel in major market areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone, fax, written communication.
- Ensures adequate stocks of office supplies and initiates requisitions for approval.
- Ensures smooth inter-departmental communication channel to get messages/ information clearly received or disseminated
- Attends daily line-ups and communicate daily challenges with the rest of the team.
- Prepares the Group Materialization/Cancellation Report on a monthly basis.
- Ensures that all phone calls within the department are attended and positively engages clients requirements.
- Maintains pleasant attitude throughout every customer contact
- Works side by side with Sales & Marketing, Reservations and Revenue and Front Office to make sure that group bookings and requests are met.
- Assist in preparation of Corporate Agreements and group contracts.
- Assist in update and uploading production and contracts in ASA.
- Ensures that Sales & Marketing Department is updated with client enquiries and requests.
Generic Aspects on Hygiene / Personal Safety / Environment/Confidentiality:
- Maintains clear and easy to find reference/ filing systems.
- Ensures all correspondences are standardized and high quality.
- Takes full responsibility on updates of sales managers company details as provided.
- Provides weekly, monthly and annual reports if required.
- Handles confidential documents, including accurate personnel file status of the department's employees, with strictest confidence.
- Assists on travel preparations and scheduling for Sales and Marketing Department.
- Maintains the departmental bulletin board.
- Ensure proper care of all equipment and furniture entrusted for Heartists use.
- Be well-familiar with the hotel's policies and procedures, well-acquainted with the physical layout of the hotel and its premises and knowledgeable of the hotel's emergency procedures in regard to fire, medical, bomb threat, black-out and evacuation.
- Knows the safety regulations and ensures their application & ensures the safety of people and property in the hotel.
- Respects and ensures respect of the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" of Planet 21 program (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
- Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Ensure that confidential records and other confidential information are properly safeguarded and are not removed from the office.
- Does not disclose any financial information or any other information of the Accor Hotels.