Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sales Coordinator
Fairmont Washington D.C. Georgetown
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Sales Managers in all market segments. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the prompt answering of phone calls, handling guest inquiries, managing department files, timely creation of documents and reports, acting as a liaison between Sales & Marketing and other hotel Departments to ensure the distribution of pertinent information and ensures prompt and courteous services is extended to both internal and external guests.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Coordinate and support all aspects of Sales activities for the Sales Managers and other Coordinators in taking initial inquiries, generating leads, proposals and contracts, blocking space, etc.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, take and relay messages
- Process daily Opera S&C entries to record client correspondence and account updates
- Provide support to the entire Sales team in the absence of the appropriate Sales Manager
- Process returns of contracts and distribute through proper channels internally
- Possess and share knowledge of The Fairmont Washington DC products including accommodation, meeting facilities, history, activities and local programming
- Participate in site inspections, familiarization tours, trade shows and functions within the hotel, as required, and in the absence of the Sales Manager
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required
- Assist in the organization of the annual Marketing Plan as required
- Be an effective team player within the Sales team and with other team members in Events, Guest Services, Food & Beverage and other key areas within the hotel
- Actively seek opportunities to improve systems and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Competency using a variety of computer softwares
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS