Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sales Executive - Arabic Speaker
MÃ¶venpick Hotel Jumeirah Village Triangle
Sales Executive - Arabic Speaker:
As a Sales Executive, you are responsible to develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the hotel. Also develops strategic action plans for hotels to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Meet the sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Solicit group, corporate, government and banquet business through action plan preparation and execution
- Establish quotes based on negotiated agreements and group pricing strategy, confirming by written contracts
- Manage RFP inquiries through Lanyon, Cvent and Meeting Broker platforms
- Participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations
Your team and working environment:
- Hotel sales experience and established contacts with government entities and local and global DMC's & corporate accounts required.
- Two years experience in 5 Star Hotels.
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Opera.
- Fluency in Arabic Language.
Adagio, Novotel and Movenpick JVT Dubai has a total of 924 keys including sold units as well as 4 F&B outlets and contemporary Recreation center. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS