Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sales Executive - Indian Market
Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa sea & spa
Sales Executive - Indian Market
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator - Indian Market who will be in charge of providing customer-focused services that lead to the accomplishment of business revenue and a successful magnifque event.
What is in it for you:
Your experience and skills include:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Effectively responding to general inquiries on the telephone and in person, and directing them appropriately
- Work closely with Event Sales & Services Managers to ensure that a comprehensive knowledge of client files exists in order to respond to client needs in the absence of the manager.
- Assist with wedding proposals as required.
- Provide key departments with information on upcoming events on a daily basis.
- Conduct site inspections: rooms, conference space and F&B outlets as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Team & Working Enviroment:
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
Previous Hospitality Event Sales & Services Coordinator experience is a must.
Proven ability to plan and organize events effectively, with an acute sense on detail.
Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously using strong time management and prioritization skills
Must be able to work independently and maintain a positive attitude within a very busy environment
Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa is 5 star Luxury Hotel with 262 Luxury Rooms & Suites Including 1 Royal Suite, 6 Opera Suites, 21 Prestige Suites, 32 Club Millesime Rooms, 202 Luxury Rooms, 5 Restaurant & 4 Bars, 1 Grand Ballroom, 2 Meeting Rooms, Beach Club, Kids Club and the first Thalassa Spa in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries (GCC) Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS