Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sales Executive
- Determine effective and productive sales programs
- Relationship building with all the current and prospective customers.
- Upgrade knowledge and awareness of the facilities provided by Novotel Tangerang
- Assist the Sales Manager in execution of sales plans and strategies.
- Identify prospects for sales deals within targeted markets of the assigned area /segment and also prepare and conduct sales presentations in coordination with the Sales Manager.
- Professionally conduct routine telemarketing activities to identify new accounts
- Submit monthly and weekly sales plan and market analysis (monthly) as well as daily sales/activity reports.
- Attends and contributes to all Meetings as required
- Ensure to provide a courteous and professional service at all times
- Handles guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst feeding back a prompt follow up.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming
- Bachelor's degree and/or Hotel Management degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the same position
- Ms. Office proficiency
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- International working ambiance
- Working with positive mindset colleagues
- Attractive salary package