Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Sales and Marketing-PR
Location : Muscat, Oman
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 18 Jul 2022
Job Role : Sales Executive
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ67573
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
- Establishes, maintains, and uses his/her library of reference materials, periodicals, texts and sales leads: stay abreast of market trends and hotel selling techniques.
- Researches the market on a continuing basis to determine where business comes from, what is the influence, who the hotel's clients are, how they normally arrive in the city, etc.
- Maintains close contacts within the community and in neighbouring marketing areas, with airlines, travel agencies, commercial houses, private club, professional associates, etc ... to procure new business for the hotel. This will be done by means of personal sales call (a minimum of 5 call per day), telephone contacts and written communication, and reporting daily basis thru daily report.
- Organizes and promotes, in cooperation with the Food and Beverage Department, special project such as Balls, Tournaments, Exhibition, Parties, Gastronomic Festivities etc to stimulate the Food & Beverage sales within the community.
- Coordinates with Front Office, Food and Beverage and Housekeeping Departments in handling of room reservations and customer's inquiries, requests and complaints.
- Directs, supervises and administers all personnel below.
- Is responsible to optimal sales and maximize hotel revenue, and profitability to achieve the budget.
- Open minded.
- Friendly and willing to assist people.
- Accurates and able to work in team.
- Understands and has sense of business and its urgency.
-The largest Ibis in Asia Pacific , strategically located in Trans Studio Integrated Complex Shopping Mall and Indoor Theme Park.
-Talent Development Program