Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sales Executive
Sales Executive (Local Contract)
- Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience of which at least 1 year in similar role in an international environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication; analytical and reasoning skills; well versed with problem solving techniques.
- Go-getter; comfortable taking ownership of projects and expanding scope of responsibilities.
- Dynamic and result oriented
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
- A team player & builder
- What you will be doing:
- Within the framework of the Hotel sales processes, is the key contact for all the information coming from the clients in order to provide support in all steps of contracts set-up for all accounts under various segments.
- Interaction with various multiple sales managers
- Handling of international inbound business
- High workload on specific period during the year
- Handle customer complaints (for sales topics) and contribute to their fast resolution.
- Could assist the sales managers through administrative and organization tasks
- Ensure accurate execution of contracts to clients and rate loading into sales tools .
- Extracting and delivering sales reports for daily briefings.
- Coordinate group quotes for clients and RFP Handling (national / international accounts / contracts)
- Issue and send rate contracts and negotiated rates to clients.
- What is in it for you:
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred Hospitality Company.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Various Fringe Benefits for Self & Family members.
- Young and Vibrant Culture
- Captivating and rewarding experience working alongside passionate professionals.