Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Washington, United States
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sales Executive
Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square
World Class Hotels & French Elegance Sofitel offers contemporary hotels and resorts adapted to today's more demanding and more versatile consumers who expect and appreciate beauty, quality and excellence. Whether situated in the heart of a major city like Paris, London, New York or Beijing, or nestled away in a country landscape in Morocco, Egypt, Fiji Islands or Thailand, each Sofitel property offers a genuine experience of the French "art de vivre". Sofitel and its Ambassadors link the world with French Elegance across a collection of unique addresses offering their guests and partners a personalized service enriched with emotion, performance and a passion for Excellence
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Reporting to the Director of Group Sales, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Your experience and skills include:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Need to have strong customer service and communication skills, can anticipate and meet the needs of our guests and have an enthusiastic desire to attain the highest levels of quality in all areas of the hotel.
- While supporting the sales department, you will respond to the general telephone/email/mail.
- Must be able to deal with a high volume of incoming calls, open and distribute mail, make photocopies, prepare reports and send faxes.
- Assist with special projects as needed, maintain filing systems, maintain schedules in terms of appointments, travel and meetings, acting as a liaison with departments when necessary and maintain a professional environment.
- Audit Delphi data input and ensure team adheres to Delphi operation rules
- Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
- Assist with monthly expense reports for Sales Managers
- Pre-qualify incoming leads to ensure prompt response from sales managers
- Assist as needed with customer proposals and contracts
- Assist with site alerts for customer visits
- Data entry into the sales system platform Delphi
- Working in a team environment
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Knowledge of Opera is preferred
- Prior experience with Delphi preferred
- Able to provide clear and professional telephone communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of managing multiple projects and responsibilities with ease
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- High school or equivalent education required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior hospitality sales experience preferred
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States Your team and working environment:
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Opportunity to work with a diverse group, representative of over 20 countries worldwide
- Experienced group of individuals to train and hone innate skills and abilities
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/