Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Asst. Sales Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sales Manager - Carton House, A Fairmont Managed Hotel
Join us in writing the next chapter of the Carton House story.
There has never been a more exciting time to embark on a career with us. Carton House has re-opened as the first and only member of the Fairmont Hotel and Resorts brand in Ireland, one of the worlds most storied hotel brands.
We want to meet people with a passion for service, innovation and going the extra mile for both our guests and colleagues. In doing so, we offer a workplace that puts excellence and innovation at the forefront while championing a diverse and inclusive team
There is an excellent opportunity to join the growing sales team at Ireland's newest five star hotel and first Fairmont property, Carton House. The successful candidate will grow sales for Carton House, A Fairmont managed hotel and will meet and exceed the sales targets and KPI's assigned by the commercial director, whilst promoting Carton House within the market place and designated areas.
We currently recruiting a full time sales manager to join our team at Carton House.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- To build internal relationships with all departments necessary to carry out the role
- To build external relationships
- To meet budget/targets for given area and agree prices within agreed Company limits
- Responsible to ensure all contracts pricing is maintained
- Ensure there is clear concise communication maintained with Carton House customer base.
- Organise and carry out technical presentations to all clients
- Work with the Commercial director to put in place clear business plans for Key Account development and a clear sales strategy to cover key contracts and reviewed on an ongoing basis
- Introduce new business with client's contacts and through sales initiatives.
- Follow up on all sales leads and report as per department standards
- Complete all necessary administration tasks in a timely manner
- To plan time effectively to meet call mix targets with both cold calling/prospecting and current clients
- Use all company systems as tools to carry out the role i.e. Opera, Outlook, Travelclick, Linked In Navigator
- Understands and follows Company safety, health & environmental and any other Company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates personnel commitment and problem-solving skills to deliver the required results.
- To own ideas clearly and listens to others in an appropriate manner both written and verbal
- Knowledge and experience of working in the hospitality industry
- Degree in marketing, business management or relevant discipline
- Full clean driving licence
- Able to travel within Ireland and abroad as and when required
Why work for Carton House?
- A confident and mature approach is essential
- Flexibility - this role requires a degree of weekend coverage
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Team player
- Carton House has been recognised for providing sophisticated and gracious hospitality. The awards won by Carton House are testimony to our consistent service excellence.
- Strong team focus and team atmosphere.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Meals and uniform are provided.
- Free parking.
- Team-building and social events organised throughout the year in line with our successful Awards and Recognition Scheme.
- Training is provided both on-the-job and through organised training seminars with both internal and external trainers.