Job Description For Sales Manager - Corporate
Queen Elizabeth 2
Sales Manager - Corporate
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
The Sales Manager for Corporate holds a vital role in the organization to drive, manage, and maintain a robust positive relation with all key accounts and business partners of Accor Hotels and the hotel to meet and exceed sales targets set in the monthly and yearly forecasts. The incumbent will direct all efforts to maximizing hotel's revenue and profits in across all revenue streams specifically rooms, small meeting conference and food & beverage departments.
The position will develop a comprehensive and complete coverage of own portfolio of contacts to generate and maintain customers of corporate segment through various sales activities (face to face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment) and maintain a high level of exposure for the hotel through direct sales, telephone, fax, and written communications.
What's in it for you:
Key Roles and Responsibilities Planning & Organizing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- To develop in conjunction with the Director of Sales & Marketing structures, timely, achievable personal business plan.
- To support staff needs in other Divisions based on the hotel priorities and anticipated business levels.
- To maintain complete and supported records of all sales agreements, contract, and quotes for the hotel as per M Gallery Hotels Policies and Procedures.
- To have a good understanding of contribution margins for each product results and work with respective heads of departments to maximize Operating results.
- To achieve targets in terms of number of new active Accounts, Room Nights, Banquet Covers and Revenue as set by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- To submit weekly entertainment schedule to the Director of Sales & Marketing for approval.
- Maintains a sales call pattern averaging 25 calls a week.
- Minimum two accounts entertainment per week.
- Establishes and maintains histories on every account with his/her market segments.
- Attend the daily Departmental Sales briefing and debriefing.
- Attend weekly review, with all feedback and planned calls and entertainment of the following week.
- Submit weekly sales activity report to the Asst. Director of Sales, on Corporate Segment.
- Develops Prospects Accounts, and implement a Sales Action Plan for each account.
- Attends at the start of functions related to accounts handled.
- Seeks intelligence information from accounts and competition.
- Interacts and liaise closely with Front Office, Reservations, Food & Beverage, and Banquet & Conference Departments.
- Assist with Sales Blitz, coordinated by the Asst. Director of Sales.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Attend the start of the functions related to his/her accounts handled.
- Disseminates sales related information to other departments as appropriate.
- Ensures that the response to any business request is actioned within 24 hours
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established hotel policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
- Maintain an up to date account and contact database and details in property management system
Your team and working environment:
- Minimum of 3 years as a graphic designer/ graphic artist.
- Requires general computer skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must possess outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills, as well as excellent attention to detail.
- Experienced in InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Previous work experience in hospitality is an advantage
The iconic Queen Elizabeth (QE2) Dubai's first and only floating hotel is a 497 room hotel and one-of-a-kind entertainment destination, rich in History where the past is relived in the luxury of today.
Guest experience is a true British Heritage and history with a visit to one of the world's most celebrated ocean liners, now permanently docked in the new marina at Dubai's Port Rashid in the UAE.
The property is in close proximity to some of Dubai's attractions including the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and the Dubai World Trade Centre. The Queen Elizabeth 2 shares a neighborhood with some of Dubai's other cultural gems including the Gold Souk, Dubai Creek and the Etihad Museum. The nearest airport is Dubai International Airport, 8 km from the accommodation. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS