Sales Manager GCC & Government
Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Asst. Sales Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sales Manager GCC & Government
Sofitel Dubai The Palm
- Ensures professional sales Calls using Selling principles and SMART Selling philosophies.
- Carefully plans Sales Calls into defined objectives.
- Maintains a detailed knowledge of Hotel facilities, features and services.
- Conducts extensive competitor researches and maintains excellent Product Knowledge of the hotel.
- Ensures systematically and efficiently calls on allocated Accounts within location and reports findings and opportunities to the Assistant Director of Sales.
- Pre-qualifies and targets prospects, utilising hotel database and develops appropriate and effective sales solicitation strategies to increase hotel's market share.
- Professionally conducts routine telemarketing activities to identify new business opportunities. Follows up sales leads to identify prospect.
- Meets and greets VIP guests upon arrival/departure.
- Plans and makes Sales trips to the parties concerned which is our current and potential clientele to explore into new business opportunities.
- Entertains and conducts hotel inspections to relevant representatives/delegates whenever required.
- Establishes strong contacts to source for information in regard to planned and upcoming functions/ events.
- Reviews and constantly seeks Productivity level improvements through the process of "taking work out of the system" (when appropriate) and thorough streamlining of work process.
- Implements all sales action plans related to responsibility areas as outlined in the Marketing plan.
- Ensures all employees maintain an updated awareness of Hotel product knowledge, current promotion, policy changes and appropriate internal communication.