Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Sales and Marketing-PR
Location : Da Nang City, Vietnam
Level : Management
Posted : 06 Jul 2022
Job Role : Asst. Sales Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ47664
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-14
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Pullman Danang Beach Resort
Overview of duties
- Behaves and acts in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset
- Promotes the image and services of the resort while contributing to increasing the overall profitability of the resort by actively recruiting new clients as well as maintaining the current client base so that maximum growth occurs
- Applies Brand's quality Standards (SOPs)
- Translates the Pullman mindset to guests, embodying sociability and proximity.
- Is the primary contact of point for "Sales" customers - approaching them, negotiating and closing the deal with them
- Is totally responsible for their satisfaction from the first contact until after the sale
- Makes sure that guests' feedback is taken seriously
- Listens to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- In collaboration with all departments ensures that the hotel delivers the brand's customer promise
Professional techniques / Production
- Acts as the primary link between the hotel and clients in HCMC/Hanoi to formulate, implement and carry out long and short-term business strategies.
- Ensures that the databases are maintained and continuously updated by the sales individual as per set standards and procedures.
- Systematically and effectively covers all corporate, MICE & leisure accounts within the assigned territory in order to ensure maximum productivity from each assigned account.
- Ensures all assigned accounts are in possession of all relevant information regarding the hotel, its facilities and relevant special promotions.
- Identifies market need and to be knowledgeable on seasonal influences or events that may affect the productivity of the assigned account within the territory.
- Ensures all sales leads are properly followed up, traced and if the business is confirmed, to ensure proper handover to the respective colleagues concerned.
- Prepares and carries out sales call schedules on monthly, weekly and daily basis, as per the approved targets.
- Conducts periodic outstation calls as determined by the sales plans and to establish a budget for such trips.
- Establishes a weekly entertainment schedule following the set target.
- Achieves sales targets and to keep reporting on weekly basis.
- Assists to sales office in Danang when needed.
Team management and cross-departmental responsibilities
- Is the point of contact for all his/her department before a deal is closed.
- Coordinates with Sales and Marketing department in Da Nang to maximise the sale of the Hotel's products and services while assuring guest's best satisfaction.
Commercial / Sales
- Helps increase the resort's profitability by being actively engaging in sale of resort's products and services: upselling, offer for sale, promotes the hotel's range of services etc.
- Gives inputs in the hotel's promotion packages, sales strategy devising, etc.
- Gets feedbacks from guests and share them with relevant departments to best improve the hotel's standards
Management and administration
Reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing
Education / Professional experience
- Degree in Sales, Marketing, Hospitality Management or related discipline.
- Three to five years experience on inbound in Hotel/Resort Sales Department.
- Fluent in English, Janpanese and the national language.
Skills / Qualities
Pullman: a new service attitude centred on proximity, sociability and sharing experience.
Ensure all connectors embody the same mindset by developing each individual's sense of curiosity,
open-mindedness, interpersonal skills and sense of initiative.
- Good literacy of Microsoft Word, Ecel, Power Point and Microsoft Office Outlook, Internet Explorer.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Must have excellent customer relations and negotiation skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the hotel, its services and facilities.
- Accommodation, transportation, meals and uniforms provided
- General insurance provided for inpatient medical treatment
- Outpatient medical treatment claims
- Opportunity to attend various professional training courses
- Opportunity for promotion and transfer within the group