Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Sales and Marketing-PR
Location : Bali, Indonesia
Level : Management
Posted : 21 Sep 2022
Job Role : Asst. Sales Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ18102
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-10-22
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Grand Mercure Bali Seminyak
- The Sales Manager's mission is to primarily promote the hotel and where possible, hotels belonging to the chain in his/her area/region. To achieve optimal sales at the best possible conditions for the company.
- To ensure the smooth running operation of the commercial section in consultation with the Director of Sales & Marketing on all matters.
- The performance of the Sales Manager will be determined solely by the productivities of the corporate section as well as the overall results of the hotel.
- Organize and promote, in cooperation with the Food and Beverage Department, special project such as Monthly Food Promotion, Bar & Café promotion, etc to stimulate the Food & Beverage sales within the community.
- Coordinate with Front Office and Housekeeping Departments in handling of room reservations and customers' inquiries, requests and complaints.
- Direct, supervise and administer all personnel within the Sales Department.
- Minimum 1 years experience in similar position
- Excellent at communication skill and negotiating
- Hard working individual & team work
- Highly motivated & self confidence.
- Em ployee benefit card with discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide + other offers.
- Tal ent development through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opp ortunity to grow within the property, the company and across the world!
- Cont ribute and make a difference through our social responsibility activities, such as Planet 21.