Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Asst. Sales Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sales Manager
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity
Your experience and skills include:
What you will be doing:
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience of which at least 2-3 years in similar role in an international environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication; analytical and reasoning skills; well versed with problem solving techniques.
- Strong Leadership abilities and organizational skills
- Able to drive change and look for operational efficiencies/synergies
- Go-getter; comfortable taking ownership of projects and expanding scope of responsibilities.
- Dynamic and result oriented
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Ability to work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
- A team player & builder
What is in it for you:
- Achieve business targets by managing the hotel total revenue and Market share, develop where possible sales through TARS connected channels, in favour of hotel direct channels.
- Track, analyze and report business trends in the market with some appropriate recommendations for new opportunities through the use of ANAIS.
- Develop business leads for the Hotel on a weekly basis
- Prepare monthly list of accounts to penetrate for the following month
- Plan a minimum of 2 site inspections/entertainment meetings per week to qualified potential accounts or new accounts
- Perform monthly review account profile on room nights production and average rate
- Fully responsible of accounts under his/her management , including contracting, updating profile and renewing contracts
- Up-sell, cross-sell and promote Hotel facilities & services at every available opportunity in order to maximize sales revenue
- Generous Health Care Package
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Captivating and rewarding experience working alongside passionate professionals.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21