Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Sales and Marketing-PR
Location : Hyderabad, India
Level : Management
Posted : 05 Aug 2022
Job Role : Asst. Sales Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ68342
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-13
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Hyderabad Airport
- Constantly investigate and assess market conditions and competition to determine effective and productive sales programs.
- Establish and maintain relationships with all the current and prospective customers.
- Update & upgrade knowledge and awareness of special events, conventions, business meetings and other opportunities in the market, which would help for the sales of the facilities provided by Novotel Hyderabad Airport.
- Design and execute sales plans and strategies for the assigned segments and responsible for increasing the sales and revenue.
- Plan & initiate action plan to approach and secure new business for the organization.
- Identify prospects for sales deals within targeted markets of the assigned area /segment and also prepare and conduct sales presentations for them.
- Ensure to report regularly to the Director of Sales & Marketing on progress of the various activities, provide information about prospective customers, make forecasts and track current customer feedback.
- Submit monthly and weekly sales plan and market analysis (monthly) as well as daily sales/activity reports.
- Contribute to increase in business volume.
- Prepare annual sales goals, develop working plans to carry out goals, compare actual achievements against goal, periodically take necessary corrective action
Knowledge and Experience
- Diploma in Tourism / Hospitality Management / MBA in Sales
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar capacity with proven track records
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and training skills
- Service oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
- A team player & builder
- A motivator & self-starter