Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Job Role :
Asst. Sales Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sales Manager
Novotel Jakarta Cikini
- Managing accounts within the Sales department in charge of local and international accounts for both individual bookings assigned by Director of Sales.
- Responsible in managing assigned accounts in respective markets and materializing budgeted revenues through existing clients and key prospects.
- Assists & cooperates with Department heads in reaching the targeted goals as defined in the sales and marketing plan.
- Driving all sales-related activities, and to effectively sell all aspects of the hotel.
- Develop new and maintain existing business accounts through the preparation and execution of action plans.
- To design and implement an effective sales plan and promotional activities.
- Review the monthly turndown list and recap on sales experience.
- To be proactive within organizations and meetings outside the hotel with the purpose of increasing business levels.
- To maintain and use Client history files.
- Implement a system to answer quotations / proposals forwarded to the clients are followed up to maximize conversion rate.
- Implementing service standards and procedures, ensuring achievement of set budgets.
- Having strong sales communication, negotiation and presentation skill
- Good attitude and high motivation
- Commitment to the job, creative and innovative
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Good knowledge in dealing with computers and computer programs, including Opera is advantage
- Accor hotels experience will be an added advantage
-You can work with multinational colleagues
-Be a part of global community of hospitality industry
-Opportunity to develop your Career