Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Asst. Sales Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sales Manager
Novotel Melbourne Preston
Assistant Director of Sales Sales Manager
Novotel Melbourne Preston is a recently refurbished and rebranded hotel with 383 rooms conveniently located 10km north of the Melbourne CBD in Preston. Everything we do, we do to help make our guests and our people feel welcome and feel valued to give them the best experience they deserve!
You are hungry for success, and love the challenge involved in winning business. You will have a proven track record of achievement in sales, preferably in the hospitality and/or tourism industry, and will impress us with your demonstrated ability to transform strong rapport with clients into solid business. Your sales flair will be complemented by strong time-management, reporting, computer and administrative skills.
What you will be doing?
What is in it for you?
- Assisting in leading the Sales & Marketing team in both strategic and tactical activities.
- Business Development and Account Management within all sectors with a focus on the MICE and Corporate market.
- Working hand in hand with the Sales & Marketing team to ensure the maximum utilisation of resources by the internal sales environment and provide leadership.
- Develop working plans to meet targets.
- Negotiation of rates and terms and conditions.
- Work with the department to ensure simple clear systems are in place to successfully manage the sale and implementation of any new business
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- You will have the opportunity to build your skills and expertise to reach your potential.
- Complimentary dry cleaning.
- Complementary Carparking
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Work your way at Accor with flexible work arrangements.
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Any opportunity within our community to adapt and develop our processes to embrace others is encouraged. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.