Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Asst. Sales Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sales Manager - JSO
Grand Mercure-ibis Yogyakarta Adisucipto
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Work Experience YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Establishes, maintains, and uses his/her library of reference materials, periodicals, texts and sales leads: stay abreast of market trends and hotel selling techniques.
- Researches the market on a continuing basis to determine where business comes from, what is the influence, who the hotel's clients are, how they normally arrive in the city, etc.
- Maintains close contacts within the community and in neighbouring marketing areas, with airlines, travel agencies, commercial houses, private club, professional associates, etc ... to procure new business for the hotel. This will be done by means of personal sales call (a minimum of 5 call per day), telephone contacts and written communication, and reporting daily basis thru daily report.
Benefits WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Excellent Communication skill
- Strive for results (success oriented, data finder, initiate / pro-active)
- Good managerial, interpersonal, motivational, and leadership skills
- Team spirit and service minded
- Training and Talent development opportunities
- Be a part of Global Community of Hospitality Industry
- Opportunity to grow your career