We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Sales and Marketing-PR
Location : Bangkok, Thailand
Level : Management
Posted : 20 May 2022
Job Role : Asst. Sales Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ45831
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-07-24
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Pullman Bangkok King Power
- Manages & develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifies new business to achieve personal & location revenue goals.
- Gains understanding of the location's primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
- Well coorperate with Revenue and Event team to achieve hotel revenue goals both accommodation & Event.
- To align customer preferences with brand needs and actively upsell each business opportunity to maximize revenue.
- To supervise subordinates in their daily activities.
- At least 3 years experience n the same position, has experience in Accor Group is an advantage.
- Possesses a positive and cheerful attitude and mature with a good leadership.
- Able to manage work systematically, well organized.
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Thai.
- Provident Fund
- 5 Days working
- Group Insurance
- Special Discount King Power Duty Free.