Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Security Associate
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity
Your experience and skills include:
What you will be doing:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in an international brands and Luxury Hotels.
- Graduate or Diploma from reputed institution.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong process orientation
- Enthusiastic with learning attitude.
- Proactive and positive approach.
- Displays high levels of flexibility, initiatives, sincerity and Team Work.
- Please personality and soft spoken.
What is in it for you:
- Security Associate would be responsible for security of guest rooms for the particular floor / floors assigned to him/her.
- Security Associate will patrol the assigned area during his/her duty period and report all Untoward Incidents / Violation of Departmental P&P / Fire, Safety & Security Hazards / Any Breach of Hotel Decorum.
- Security Associate would provide necessary assistance to any room guest when called or when finds that the guest needs help.
- Security Associate will also ensure Safety and Security of hotel property for the particular floor / floors (i.e. Telephone, Fixtures, Paintings & all other accessories).
- Security Associate will report to his shift I/C at regular interval of time about happening in his area of control/immediately in case of any Fire & Life Safety issue.
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred Hospitality Company.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Various Fringe Benefits for Self & Family members.
- Young and Vibrant Culture
- Captivating and rewarding experience working alongside passionate professionals.