Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Security Guard
The Phoenix Hotel Yogyakarta
- Full of vigor while on duty, comply with the job responsibility and unusual events, report in a timely manner.
- Conform to and enforce policies, procedures, rules and regulations as laid down by ACCOR and the Hotel in order to achieve the highest levels of uniformity and guest service.
- Perform special duties as required by the Chief Security
- Be good at observing; prevent unconcerned personnel from entering the hotel.
- Prevent drunkard and mental patient from causing trouble in the hotel.
- Keep watch on all security and fire-hidden peril. Finding, handling, and reporting in a timely manner.
- Assist HR in checking the locker room regularly.
- Assist Accounting Department in cash transfer.
- Know well the hotel major area of security and fire-prevention. Regular check, master emergency and handling procedure.
- Prevent hotel staff from using guest equipment.
- Know well own responsibilities upon hearing fire alarm.
- Do the security work for the VIP.
- Control, check and inquire the entry and exit articles.
- Pay attention to the traffic lane during the rush period.
- Check staff's belongings on daily basis.
- Control the major security area.
- Arrange for the parking of the vehicle.
- Establish proper relationship with other department. Conform to the hotel regulations.
- To unite all the departmental staff.
- Pay attention to the confidentiality through the work.
- Discipline, good attitude and self motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to work in a team & good communication
- Fluent in English both written and verbally is an advantage
- Must have experienced in the same position at least 2 years in an upscale hotel
- Has Gada Pratama certificate
- Training and Talent development opportunities
- Be a part of Global Community of Hospitality Industry
- Opportunity to grow your career
- A Bienvenue Card - offering a special staff rate at our hotels.