Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Security Manager (For Saudi Nationals Only)
Fairmont Ramla Riyadh (Opening soon)
As Security Manager you will look after the safety and well-being of all guests and colleagues . You will train all colleagues and officers on all aspects of security and safety with full responsibility of Emergency Response Plans.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
Your experience and skills include:
- To look after the safety and well being of all guests and colleagues making sure they cause no harm to themselves and others due to unsafe conditions or unsafe acts.
- To train all officers (even outsourced) on all aspects of security and safety with full responsibility of Emergency Response Plans.
- Direct and co-ordinate the activities of all security personnel.
- Ensures the all hotel area and property are adequately secured at all the times.
- Co-ordinates with outside police agencies in the investigation and handling of crimes, accidents, etc, involving the hotel, its employees, or guests.
- Prepare daily incident reports, requisitions, and other office memos.
- Ensures that all allegations of the crimes and other incidents are investigated and recorded.
- Train; further educate all Security Officers under your direct responsibility to apply hotel policies, procedures, Code of Ethics .
- Liase with department heads to ensure hotel staff are adhering to established security procedures.
- Ensure that all hazards are reported
- Check all the security emergency equipments.
- Monitoring of CCTV images, checking equipments for continuous recording.
- Responding to threats and take appropriate action in accordance with hotel emergency and security procedures.
- Watch for! Tools/equipments that is defective, unsafe and wrong for the job.
- Understand the laws, government regulation, and policies of the hotel and ensure that all duties are carried out with regard to the safety of guests, colleagues, visitors and contractors on the hotel property in responsible way.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Security Manager, preferably in a hotel .
- Must be Saudi National according to the country law.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel.
- The successful candidate will be an extremely organized, detail-oriented, professional, and a self-motivated team-player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Certified First Aider and fire marshall.
- Working knowledge on current OSHA and relevant legislation.
- Service minded and guest oriented.
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS