Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Security Manager
Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach
- Lead other Hotel employees to ensure compliance with corporate Safety & Security standards.
- Is responsible for the discipline of the officers and being overall in charge of the operations of the Safety & Security department.
- Takes a lead role in emergencies.
- Is responsible for overseeing the activities of the department.
- Is responsible for planning and carrying out the plan for security at special events or for V.I.P.s.
- Is overall responsible for investigation of all incidents
- Is responsible for designing and implementing a strategic plan for the Safety & Security department, every year.
- Conducts weekly, documented inspections of the hotel listing any safety or security infractions and ensuring these are corrected by the time of the next walkthrough.
- To support the financial objectives of the hotel through proper and efficient management.
- To prepare the overall Security budget and ensure that budget allocated is used wisely.
- Is able to form and maintain productive relationships with outside parties- Local Police, ACP & DCP Office, Fire Brigade, BrihanMumbai Municipal Corporation and Foreign country Embassies.
- Prior experience of at least 2 yrs in similar job role in hospitality is preferable.
- Possess extensive knowledge with regards to Loss Prevention & Security procedure & practices
- Excellent multi-tasking, problem solving, service orientation and interpersonal team skills.
- High on Integrity, is self-motivated, High on energy and passion for the job
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- The opportunity to develop your Hospitality Career.
- Exciting employees benefits
- Team Celebrations
- Loyalty Recognition Program
- A Bienvenue Card offering a special staff rate at our hotels.