We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Security
Location : Windsor and Maidenhead/United Kingdom
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Security Officer
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ60052
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Fairmont Windsor Park Hotel
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
Fairmont Windsor Park are looking for a Security Officer devoted into turning moments into memo-ries for our guests. We have an exciting opportunity for a Security Officer dedicated in delivering amazing service all day every day.In partnership with Accor, the Arora Group is bringing the iconic Fairmont brand to the Windsor area, which promises to be a superb retreat adjacent to Windsor Great Park and Savill Gardens.
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including over 30 opulent suites, the hotel will also feature fabulous dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness fo-cused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
Our Security Officer will perform hotel security duties and follow procedures to ensure the safe-ty and security of guests, employees and the property.
What we are looking for:
- You will be passionate about guest experience, with real passion for hospitality
- You will be obsessed about standards, and ensuring the safety of guests and employees
- You are a motivated and hardworking individual, a team player that always lead by ex-ample with personal high standards
- Previous experience as a Security Officer in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
- SIA Licensed - Door Supervisor will be highly desirable
Apply now to be our new Security Officer!
What do we offer:
Our Security Officer receives some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years' service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Free Meals on shift
- Pension cover
- Accor Benefits