Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Issy les moulineaux/France
Level : Director
Posted : 17 Feb 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ95484
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-17
Salary Range (monthly): USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Accor SA \u2013 Issy les Moulineaux
The Company is a multi-national hospitality & lifestyle group which includes multiple key powerful brands. The group intends to become a leader in terms of creativity and lead for a global change in the hospitality sector image making.
The Senior Account Director will be based in the Company's internal creative agency or can work remotely.
We are an internal Creative Agency within the Company, leading strategic and creative projects for the Group, its Brands and hotels (Advertising, Visual Identity, Brand Image and Communication Design).
The Senior Account Director will be a critical partner for Marketing teams, demonstrating leadership, strategic direction, accountability, business acumen and vision for his/her portfolio of brands and projects. The Senior Account Director effectively leverages experience, knowledge, and skills to drive innovative thinking and set challenging team goals and objectives by balancing Group, brand, and team needs.
This position will have day-to-day relationships with senior client leaders, and serve as the key Creative Studio contact for Marketing teams (global and hubs), transversal teams and partner agency leads.
KEY INTERNAL CONTACTS
- Reports to Global Account Director within Creative studio
- Leading and working closely with specialized teams within Creative studio
- Stakeholder management across with transversal teams and hub teams: social media, acquisition, PR, loyalty, partnerships, sponsorships, consumer marketing insights, etc.
- Main internal clients: global and hub Marketing teams - across luxury, premium, midscale and economy and Loyalty portfolio
- Be a strategic partner for Marketing teams - steer and diagnose marketing briefs to ensure long term value and measurable impact
- Establish and build strong relationship and ways of working with multiple senior client stakeholders to deliver integrated 360 campaigns and toolkits that are aligned with brand strategy and Group objectives
- Proactively lead staffing and resource management, financial reporting and forecasting, solution development and thought leadership to ensure work is efficiently executed and delivered flawlessly and strategically
- Regular campaign progress reporting, including 'post-mortem' reflection impact reporting
- Own knowledge and asset management for the studio and Group, including internal sharing of industry trends and innovation
- Manage multi-disciplinary team including Creative and Production teams within the studio with in-depth production knowledge
- Act as a steward and mentor for the Accounts team, ensuring strong team unity and ways of working, optimizing talent utilization and growth among all team members via training and welfare initiatives.
- 8+ years experience, in a similar position (creative advertising agency)
- Digital and social native
- Travel and luxury experience; sensitivity to aesthetic and design
- Independent and proactive
- Strategic and results oriented
- International experience required
- Strong relationship and teambuilding skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- English fluency required; French is a plus but fluency not essential.
- Bonus: Media/comms and channel planning experience
Level of Education: Master / MBA
Area of study: Communication, Marketing
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS