Job Description For Senior Digital Marketing Manager
FAIRMONT HGD - FHP GRAND DEL MAR
Senior Manager, E-Commerce
The E-Commerce Manager will work directly with the Sales, Marketing, and Revenue teams in supporting the strategic marketing direction of the hotel. Responsibilities for this role include proposing and executing marketing plans that promote revenue growth and generation among key consumer segments while supporting the hotel's brand positioning and image. This may include leveraging and executing marketing and e-Commerce strategies in partnership with appropriate corporate and destination team members as well as various hotel departments to achieve revenue growth goals.
Other duties include: Executing and tracking performance for internal and external marketing campaigns, promotions, advertising, and websites. The position may also act as a liaison between the property and Accor brand marketing support, outside agencies, and contracted vendors/service providers (as determined by the Director of Communications and Director of Sales and Marketing).
What's in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Develop direct and semi-direct online marketing channels to check and improve the internet presence of Fairmont Grand Del Mar
- Provide recommendations for improvements to website strategy based on company-wide goals that support hotel marketing and e-Commerce short and long term revenue goals and initiatives
- Direct day to day website management, recommendations for improvement for responsive design, implementation of enhancements, and achieving website revenue goals, and website KPIs
- Actively investigate known or suspected issues (bug reports, outages, etc.) and work with web agency to resolve issues
- Analyze and measure brand and vanity website functionality, identify areas of friction and obstacles for website visitors and present results to upper management
- Measure key performance metrics in Google Analytics and other available tools (abandonment, conversion, etc.) and identify important performance trends and areas of opportunity to grow the business in Austin
- Work closely with appropriate teams to develop new guest offers, identify and implement timely actions that improve website conversions and average booking values, and provide reports on the improvement plan, execution, and results
- Manage reporting, analysis, web content, and e-Commerce P&L
- Establish, maintain, and continually improve processes and workflows as they relate to website enhancements
- Understand and map the consumer journey to optimize opportunities that help increase booking, engagement, and meet conversion and revenue goals
- Optimize the user experience on all devices, keeping up to date on the latest trends and UX data
- Optimize search results and navigation filters to ensure hotel/destination relevancy
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create display, email & social media campaigns
- Manage vendor relationships with applicable technology and marketing partners and escalate and document opportunities and/or service problems with recommended solutions
- Execute corporate e-commerce campaigns to support the hotel strategic marketing plans working within the established budgets
- Optimize SEO/SEM for the property vanity sites
- Participation in photo and video shoots and strategies surrounding image needs and utilization, including VR and the latest technology
- Hotel app design/updates with support of agency
Your team and working environment:
- 2+ Years Marketing and/or e-Commerce Experience
- Knowledge of marketing communication mediums to including, but not limited to: print advertising, e-Commerce, and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
- College/University degree in related discipline an asset
- Ability to travel if necessary
- Knowledge of Hotel sales and catering software/systems is required
- Google Analytics Certification
Just east of the Pacific and slightly north of Expectation.
Welcome to Fairmont Grand Del Mar. An elegant tribute to classic Mediterranean estate, seamlessly fusing old-world charm with modern luxury. Here, an award-winning, Renaissance-inspired spa, critically acclaimed dining, exclusive boutique shopping and championship golf course.
Growth and advancement is not only available, it is actively encouraged. We promote a balanced life for our colleagues, continuously seeking new ways to improve our environment and to support our beautiful home of San Diego. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Fairmont Grand Del Mar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS