Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
London, United Kingdom
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For SENIOR EVENTS EXECUTIVE
SENIOR EVENTS EXECUTIVE
Department: Sales Department
Salary: Competitive + Incentives
Ibis London Earls Court provides guests with a warm welcome, spacious and comfortable accommodation with breath-taking views of the London skyline currently in the exciting process of a refurbishment with the aim to shift our hotel to a four-star hotel and new branding. Our new goal is to find the right candidates to be part of this amazing project to help us during the evolution to become a modern, stylish and innovative 12-storey hotel. The hotel is about to undergo a very unique project resulting in a dual branding stylish and modern hotel with a combination of 3* and 4* product allowing the property to tap into different markets.
Our promise iscaring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits.
Our mission istomake the impossible possible to realize your dreams.
The Senior Events Executive will prepare all event documentation and coordinate with the onsite team and client to ensure consistent, high level service throughout all stages of the event. All duties that are carried out should be in accordance with Accor Hotels Standards and legal requirements.
- Respond to enquiries from agents and clients within time limit and in a professional manner
- To record all objectives and planned activities for any managed accounts in the form of an account development plan and/or in ANAIS ensuring the information is up to date all times.
- Prepare contracts and ensure maximum conversion of all business taken
- To conduct show-rounds for existing bookings and for new clients in a timely and professional manner
- To meet agreed monthly performance targets - appointments, account management calls, client appointments & revenue targets as set by your line manager
- To work effectively during the RFP process to ensure that all rate loading is completed by specified dates.
- Ensure client receives a detailed event order in advance of their event
- Produce and distribute weekly sheets listing forthcoming events
- Receive feedback from the client during and after the event and resolve any client disputes and complaints in a professional manner and within guidelines issued
- Ensure accounting procedures are adhered to at all times, obtain prepayments, reconcile and check final invoices and send to the client
- Update & maintain sales contact lists and account information in Anais
- Attend and assist with in-house marketing activities, familiarization trips, client hospitality evenings, presentations, show rounds and promotional activities.
- Assist with office administration ensuring all accounts have on file the necessary documentation, contracts, contact forms, and up to date Account Development Plans.
- To work closely with the Accor Sales Network in order to assist with the achievement of the overall sales target for the hotel on monthly basis or when required
- Systems used: Delphi.fdc, Opera, ANAIS, Lanyon
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU
- Provide efficient, friendly and professional service to all guests.
- Lead by example when attending to guest requests. Show efficiency in constantly striving to provide Total Customer Satisfaction.
- Take initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers (internal or external) are positive and productive.
- Work together with trust so that colleagues and management meet the goals of the department/Hotel.
- Take every opportunity to be a "salesperson" by active selling of special promotions and facilities available within the Hotel.
- Implement the Accor values and Accor customer vision to 'Offer the Best Service to Our Customers'
- Competitive salary
- Extra annual bonus
- Entitle of 28 holiday days (bank holidays included)
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Free Bonus Breaks Voucher
- Friends & Family Rates
- Eye Test Vouchers.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Friendly working Environment
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21