We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Sales and Marketing-PR
Location : St Andrews/United Kingdom
Level : Management
Posted : 11 Mar 2022
Job Role : Asst. Sales Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ50711
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-04-08
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Fairmont St Andrews - Scotland
Senior Sales Manager
As a Senior Sales Manager you will stimulate business into Fairmont St Andrews and contribute to achieve the hotel budgeted group rooms and banqueting revenue. Working closely with the Group Sales Executives to motivate and develop them
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through Ce Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Shuttle to and from St. Andrews
- Meals on duty
- 50% off F&B
- Discounted B&B stays
- Discounted Spa treatments
- Access to gym and pool area
- Excellent salary plus generous sales incentive scheme
What you will be doing:
- To research, penetrate and develop new accounts.
- Key account management of existing clients to ensure maximum revenue is secured for Fairmont St Andrews.
- Responsible for
o Proactive sales through face to face appointments driving leads
o Attendance at key events, tradeshows, showcases, to drive awareness of the property and leads
o Developing and maintaining close relationships with local convention bureau and tourist board offices
o Creating both awareness and develop loyalty through familiarisation trips, site visits and presentations
o Building relationships and liaise with Accor Global Sales representatives within your key market
o Attending Sales missions and Exhibitions as required, in particular in the UK & European markets. Travel will be required.
Work with the Director of Sales & Marketing in:
o Identifying strategies to develop the assigned market and execute territory and account plans
o Identifying potential dip markets and ensuring strategies in place to create demand
o Working within the boundaries of the budgeted and forecasted Sales expenses in line with the Hotel Strategy and Standards
o Devising incentives for local conference and incentive agents to stimulate business
o Developing rate growth
o Identifying potential partners with the opportunity to assist in growth Partnership marketing
o Executing Group sales-based activities to generate short and long term business into Fairmont St Andrews.
- Other duties as assigned
Quality / Standards
- Ensures that all procedures and policies are followed.
- Adhere to all Accor policies and procedures as outlined by the hotel.
- Full effective implementation of Hotel Systems, activities and reporting through Opera Sales & Catering and other platforms.
- Management of Opera Sales & Catering ensuring all information is correct, updated and all bookings, enquiries and activities are logged to maintain a comprehensive account management system.
- Manage, nurture and develop Group Sales Coordinators / Executives to ensure communication from the lead to enquiry phase is accurate
- To liaise with all team members to ensure clear communication between remote Sales Managers, the department and resort.
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Events teams to execute the MICE strategy.
Your experience and skills include:
- The ability to manage workloads to meet daily and weekly deadlines
- The ability to work on multiple projects within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- HNC/HND/Degree in a related discipline preferred
Your team and working environment:
- Working in a fast paces team environment
- Shifts will be during the day and may include some weekend work
- Must be legally eligible to work in the UK. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining UK work authorization
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visi t https://careers.accor.com/