Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Asst. Sales Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Senior Sales Manager / Sales Manager
The Senior Sales Manager / Sales Manager is to support the Director of Sales (DOS) in driving the performance of the rooms revenue budget through management of existing accounts and development of new accounts and key markets.
Supports DOS to Achieve Rooms Revenue Budget and Individual Goals
- Reviews and monitors the room revenue, room nights and average rate performance of the accounts and suggests corrective measures if needed.
- Reviews, analyses and actions on groups booking pace in advance to help build base business for the hotel.
- Actively participates in the preparation of the annual Sales & Marketing Plan and Room Revenue Budgets.
Management of Accounts and Development of New Accounts and Markets
- Participates in trade shows, road shows, and promotional events to foster strong relationship with existing clients and develop new markets by identifying prospective clients.
- Drives business to achieve the budgeted room revenue, room nights and average rate.
- Drives performance and delivers results from individual accounts.
- Actively engages and manages clients through daily sales activities, site inspections and entertainment.
- Negotiates rates, terms and conditions in the business segment for tour / travel, corporate and groups in line with budget.
- Requests for production and control all sales literature, including brochures, flyers, poster, promotional letters and giveaways.
- Responsible for gaining exposure and inclusion in companies travel program
- Maintains an up-to-date database in PMS and S&C systems.
Ad-Hoc Projects Champion
- Assists and supports in ad-hoc projects assigned by DOS / DOSM.
Participation in Accor / Raffles Corporate Programmes
- Actively participates in min. 3 Accor / Raffles Corporate Programmes such as Planet21, Raffles Outreach, etc.
Knowledge and Experience
- Diploma holder or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant sales experience in a Luxury Hotel.
- Work experience in a Luxury Hotel in a similar capacity an advantage.
- Oral and written fluency in English.
- Ability to speak other language and basic understanding of local languages an advantage.
- Motivated, results oriented and resourceful.
- Displays initiative and creativity.
- Team player / builder.
- Client / people oriented.
- Good at relationship building and diplomacy.
- Aware of local market / competitions.
- Ability to prioritise work tasks and has a sense of urgency.
- IT Savvy and well versed with systems.