Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Senior Social Media Platforms Manager
Fairmont The Norfolk
Senior Social Media Platforms Manager
Reporting to the Director, Digital, Marketing & Communications, the Senior Social Media Platforms Manager will be in charge of managing and developing the content strategy for all Fairmont Kenya Hotels.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Reporting to the Director of Digital, Marketing and Communications, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Your experience and skills include:
- In charge of managing and developing the content strategy for all Fairmont Kenya (Fairmont The Norfolk, Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club, Fairmont Mara Safari Club) social medias platforms, in order to achieve the communication strategy set up by the category managers
- Manage all aspects of social media content production and scheduling
- Segment the social medias according to the communication objectives and targets (non-exhaustive : LinkedIn, Wechat, Facebook, Tik Tok, Instagram, Twitter...)
- Develop a strategy of communication on social medias and work hand-in-hand with the category managers in order to create the appropriate content strategy
- Recommend new social medias if relevant with the strategy
- Feed our B2B and B2C community with the relevant day-to-day communications
- create or co-create content and story telling (images, videos, texts, ads, partnerships).
- Coordinate the right partners in order to co-create or create these contents (category managers, experience managers, creative agencies, photographers, videographers, external partners, etc)
- Create briefs for your internal partners (category managers, experience managers, property managers) or external partners (creative agencies, photographers, videographers), follow execution
- Train property managers and experience managers so that they create fresh content for the purpose of your strategy
- Implement all components of Accor Digital Strategy on social medias in order to deliver maximum online exposure
- Develop Fairmont Kenya Hashtag and Tag strategy
- Set up objectives and KPIs
- Analyse and report ROI and all relevant datas in order to optimize engagement and lead to sale
- Proactively identify advertising and PR digital opportunities that align with the hotel brand, and present these to the team for discussion and action
- Coordinate together with the category manager all digital PR or digital advertising actions that could impact awareness, engagement, conversion on/from our social medias platforms.
- Analyse competition / influencers actions on social medias
- Develop constantly your knowledge on fast moving social medias
- Happy to share : develop teams knowledge in order for them to help create new opportunities of content
- Manage and update the content library
- Contribute to budget creation and management
- Follow legal actions regarding content : image rights, music rights
Your team and working environment:
- To be successful you will have proven experience as a content creator for a brand during a minimum of 5 years, Ideally in the luxe and / or travel industry
- We will also consider candidacies from digital specialists, reputation managers, community managers and influencers who want to develop themselves on brand management through social medias
- you will have proven your ability to see things differently with creative flair,
- you like to challenge the status quo
- you love working in an inspiring, experiential, luxe and fast-paced environment.
- You have effective relationship skills and the ability to build excellent relationships with stakeholders & colleagues.
- Excellent Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook skills, with competent use of other relevant applications. Photoshop, video editors, music purchase, Adobe Photoshop, Canva...
- Creating a brief for social media content creation has no secret for you
- Creating story telling with existing content or imagining new opportunities of impactful content is your motto
- You know how to speak to various communities : from corporate guests to leisure guests, but also key stakeholders and partners
- You have an overview of all relevant social medias on local as well as international markets
- You have Proven ability to successfully collaborate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders - from junior to senior executive positions
- You Understand social media platforms and have the ability to analyze their performance
- You have Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, digital or advertising
- Data and result oriented : you have an appetence for data and the reach of KPIs and engagement/conversion objectives
Fairmont The Norfolk Hotel has played a leading role in Kenya's colorful history, and continues to be Nairobi's finest and best-known luxury hotel. The town and later the modern city of Nairobi grew up around Fairmont The Norfolk hotel, which boasts 170 guest rooms and suites, and still has its own private tropical gardens. The hotel is still the traditional starting point for safaris and the Lord Delamere Terrace is modern Nairobi's most famous meeting place, where drinks and light meals are served continuously from morning until midnight. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS