Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For SEO Manager (m/f/d) - Northern Europe
AccorHotels Deutschland Munich
SEO Manager (m/f/d) - Northern Europe
Our SEO-Team in Northern Europe is looking for an SEO Manager (m/f/d). Your main responsibility will be, to autonomously manage all (day-to-day) SEO-tasks for the region. You will be the interface between our digital touchpoints and Accor's respective brand segments and will closely work with our teams in Marketing, SEA, Content Management and Loyalty.
What Are Your Tasks:
Your Experience and Skills include:
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day SEO tasks and content creation, across Northern Europe, as well as fit with the overall ICP of the communication channels in the region. You will fully own the SEO Roadmap for our German-speaking markets in particular: Germany, Austria, Switzerland.
- You will coordinate the different content initiatives between our digital touch points and different Accor brand segments (Eco/Midscale, Premium/Luxury, ALL and B2B), and are responsible for content loading via several CMSs (Yext, Abe)
- You will implement our global SEO-strategy in the region and closely collaborate with the global SEO-team in regards to local needs, initiatives and IT roadmap
- You will efficiently manage and optimize SEO for the different websites through sensible use and balancing of our content creation budgets, incl. efficient management of the SEO agencies.
- You will support translation and validation activity across all web levers and languages
- Together with the SEA-team you will work on various initiatives and projects, to drive the development of synergies in the region
- You will regularly monitor and evaluate implemented measures and performance as well as their overall impact on the web direct business
- You will continuously challenge the development of our tools (Abe, Yext, Incremys, Tableau/Datastudio reports) and our SEO ecosystem to reduce manual effort in teams, bugs, budget use and increase impact on visibility and ranking
- Finally, you will closely collaborate with our Loyalty-, Marketing-, SEA- and eMerchandising/Content-teams to further ensure and animate a common ICP
What Is in It for You:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in SEO management, ideally within travel / hospitality or with an agency-background.
- You have a strong growth mind-set and strategic thinking
- You are proactive and have a passion to be at the front of driving innovation and technological change
- You possess excellent organizational skills and are able to work autonomously
- You are passionate about learning
- Stakeholder management is among your strengths
- Finally, you are native or bilingual in German, and capable of working fully in English. You potentially even speak another major European language, such as French / Polish / Russian / Dutch
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Base in our Head Office in Munich
- Access to a comprehensive training catalogue within our Accor Academy
- Option to further develop and grow in- and outside of the region or globally
- Corporate Social Responsibility-activities, such as our environmental program "Planet 21"
- All Heartist Card and other special employee-only prices and offers in Accor hotels across the globe
- Attractive salary package
- Ticket Restaurant vouchers
- Corporate health management activities
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS