Fairmont Kea Lani - Maui
Engaging service, delicious cuisine and distinctive surroundings make every special event a truly memorable affair. Showcase your service and organization strengths as Banquet Server where your attention to detail, safety and quality will help "set the stage" for a successful group function.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities
Your experience and skills include:
- Serve, clear and re-set tables in a timely manner, while adhering to Fairmont Hotels and Resorts standards
- Assist guest regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- Ensure that overall cleanliness and maintenance of our venues exceeds expectation
- Ensure the delivery of excellent service in F&B functions and meeting events
- Set-up and breakdown of functions and meeting events
Certifications or Licenses:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
- Tuberculosis Certification
- Hawaii Food Handler's Card
- Frequent walking, standing and sitting throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Occasional bending, kneeling, pushing, pulling
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
All Candidates must be in possession of identification proving authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
This Position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas. Resumes submitted that cannot fulfill these requirements will not be considered. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
It is the policy of AccorHotels to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiriring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans.