Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sisley Spa Concierge
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Well & Being Silsey Spa Concierge
The role of the Sisley Spa Concierge is to provide all Sisley guests with comprehensive and professional customer service and attention. This individual sets the overall tone for the Sisley Spa guest experience from the moment the guest arrives until their departure. A Sisley Spa Concierge must have excellent communication skills, problem-solving skills and maintain a high level of customer service standards and attention to detail. The perfect candidate has a passion for guest engagement and service. This individual works in concert with the Sisley Spa Esthetician to help guests engage in a beauty regimen post service, focused on making them feel beautiful both inside and out, brings a sense of luxury and embodies the fine art of French skincare. Scheduling dependability and flexibility is a must.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
- On-Site employee restaurant
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Great Medical and Dental benefits, 401K, Direct Deposit etc.
- Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in addition to national promotion opportunities. The sky is the limit!
Your experience and skills include: Skills and Education Requirements
- Understand and abide by Fairmont and Sisley Spa policy and procedures.
- Performs daily schedule checks to have knowledge of all Sisley guests arriving for the day.
- Greets and welcomes Sisley guest upon entering the spa.
- Check in all Sisley guests using the Well & Being scheduling software.
- Connects with clients in a friendly and meaningful way.
- Provides all Sisley guest detailed tours of the Well & Being spa facilities.
- Provides clients advice and knowledge including promoting and upgrading experiences to best fit the needs of guests.
- Makes every client interaction a personal and seamless experience.
- Recommends Sisley products based on expert product knowledge and client preferences.
- Performs all sales transactions of Sisley or Well & Being retail products.
- Provides all retail sales services including retail product packaging in appropriate Sisley retail bags, tissue, ribbon, fragrance - per SOP.
- Assists in operational tasks associated with Sisley Retail Parlor:
- Actively maintains the Sisley Parlor and Sisley Treatment lounge,
- Maintains retail shelves and ensures product is elegantly stocked and merchandised.
- Ensure F&B offerings are elegantly presented and well stocked at all times.
- Work alongside Sisley Estheticians to ensure continued engagement/clienteling takes place on a regular basis.
- Provide guests with a thorough and knowledgeable spa experience.
- Maintains constant Sisley product and service knowledge associated with Sisley offerings.
- Demonstrate respect, sensitivity and concern for guests' needs and concerns with a professional and pleasant manner.
- Interact cooperatively with and with consideration towards guest and co-workers.
- Anticipate guests' needs and adhere to Sisley Spa and Fairmont standards for guest service, including FORBES 5 Star Standards.
- Communicates guest problems or complaints to the Spa Manager on Duty.
- Decisions of a broad nature are made in accordance with general policy and procedures.
- Responsible for supporting the inventory of professional products and control of usage.
- Assist in vendor training on treatment protocols and associated at-home retail programs.
- Assist in inventory/ordering pars of retail product for their services.
- Communicate any maintenance/general cleanliness issues to Spa Manager on Duty.
Additional Needed Attributes
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have at least 3-5 years' experience in a retail sales or have an esthetics background, preferably in a high-end retail establishment or hotel/resort.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must have a flexible schedule, including days, nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Must be polished, professional, and have a strong command of both written and verbal English.
- Must have excellent hygiene practices and always be an appropriate visual ambassador for the brand and the spa operation.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Knowledge of Esthetics products and Esthetics practices is helpful but not required.
- Spa employees will be expected to attend all departmental and property training as well as any staff meetings. All meetings and/or trainings will be posted at least two weeks in advance and will be considered mandatory.
- Basic Computer software skills.
Your team and working environment:
- Must have a friendly, congenial personality and exert good judgment.
- Must have a cooperative and positive demeanor.
- Must be able to interact professionally and with sensitivity to the needs of the guest and co-workers.
- Must be dependable and able to schedule changes, including cancellations and additions.
- Must adhere to Fairmont grooming standards
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One
- This is a fast-paced position with an array of responsibilities and requires a positive attitude, as you will be in consistent interaction with both spa guests and spa employees.
- The ultimate luxury environment, providing guests with unforgettable spa experiences at the highest level
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS