SO Guest Manager (Front Office Manager)
Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For SO Guest Manager (Front Office Manager)
- The SO Guest Manager will assist a guest who is looking for a member of the management team. In dealing with these situations, the Front Office Manager must ensure that he/she uses tact and diplomacy to rectify quickly the situation, reaching the guest satisfaction but as well respecting the procedures and organization of the Sofitel So Bangkok.
- The SO Guest Manager will spend some times in the lobby to cultivate relationships with the hotel guests and the Front Office Department team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality or a related field.
- Sociable, dynamic, creative and stylish with good personality
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English communications
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.