Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Dubai/United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Social Media - Digital Marketing Executive
Sofitel Dubai The Obelisk
Social Media & Digital Marketing Executive
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Media / Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the execution of our hotel's marketing efforts. Under the guidance of Director of Digital Marketing, this role will design and develop engaging, creative, innovative content that will promote our products and services through various channels.
The successful candidate will be expected to have modern visual content creator skills in addition to being able to bring creative ideas to life.
We are looking for candidates with a strong ability to translate business requirements into attractive visual content, execute these seamlessly and measure the impact on the business. If you can communicate well, are flexible and 'in the know' of the latest trends in social media, filming and photography and behavioural marketing than this is the role for you.
Main responsibilities and duties include:
The ideal candidate should possess the below qualifications and competencies:
- Visual and text content creation for social media and overall digital marketing purposes (targeted to organic as well as advertising specific content)
- Serve as the hotel's primary videographer and photographer for conceptualizing and producing quality, trendy and impactful content that promotes the hotel and its outlets and facilities.
- Proactively organize video and photoshoots with different departments within the hotel for regular social media content.
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of photography and videography including editing and post production using the latest software for the finest result for printing, web and other channels.
- Own the entire creative process from brief and operational organization to setup and final shoot - these include project conception and high quality production of images and films.
- Prepare production scripts, briefs based on an understanding of the company's requirements to produce fine results.
- Works with other departments to develop digital and social media timelines coinciding with new promotions or other brand messages.
- Initiate and execute email marketing activities as agreed with the Director of Digital Marketing.
- Align with the PR and Marketing team to ensure messages' integration.
- Keep up to date with marketing trends, competitors, new communication techniques and the digital ecosystem, in order to explore and recommend creative ways to reach out to target audience groups.
- Always bring creative growth strategies to table
- Manage content on Hotel's (and outlets) owned and third party channels
- Photography/videography and editing capabilities a must.
- Background in Film Studies, Mass Communication, Photography, Social Media or related field
- Experience in camera operation, sound equipment and the overall production process is essential.
- Copywriting skills in English. Arabic is plus.
- Tech savvy, with considerable knowledge of audio/visual equipment, lighting, hardware, software, troubleshooting and techniques used in video production & editing.
- Highly proficient in editing with Adobe Suite specifically Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Highly Creative, Multi-talented, and has knowledge in visual storytelling.
- Ability to prioritize, organize work assignments and follow-up.
- Strong command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of high end luxury hotel market is desirable.
- Ability to promote positive relationships with team.
Work portfolio demonstrating strong skills in photography, videography, photo/video editing, social media content creation.