Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
San Diego/United States
Job Role :
Asst. Marketing Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Social Media Marketing Manager
Fairmont Grand Del Mar
Social Media Marketing Manager
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
What's in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Create and implement social media strategies on behalf of Fairmont Austin that appeals to local, national and global audiences. Drive innovation and forward-thinking ideas around community growth and engagement.
- Document and report on social account growth and engagement numbers, setting annual reach goals and developing plans to increase following and overall social media exposure.
- Lead the development and creation of content across relevant social media platforms including Facebook, lnstagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, linkedln and hotel biogs.
- Develop and implement all hotel specific paid social and digital campaigns on channels such as Facebook, lnstagram, linkedln, Pinterest, Google, Youtube, etc. including; ad management, bid management, audience research, lookalike audiences and demographics, etc..
- Monitor paid campaigns to ensure they are reaching designated KPI targets.
- Document and report on paid campaigns, showing value and ROI of programming to leadership.
- Work directly with property teams to develop unique and engaging content that garners appropriate and quality engagement.
- Work directly with communications team on management and development of influencer campaigns and FAMs, leveraging local partners to maximize exposure.
- Create annual social media marketing budget, presenting to leadership and showing viable revenue and engagement growth opportunities.
- Show a passion for photography and videography, with a "visual eye" that speaks to a luxury market.
- Manage integration of social accounts with Fairmont Austin vanity website, identifying ways to increase visibility of social accounts to potential hotel guests .
- Viable understanding of SEO and optimization, including best practices, strategies and techniques. Able to speak to ways of leveraging social media presence to drive Fairmont Austin website traffic and increase revenue opportunities.
- Understand and map the consumer journey to optimize opportunities that help increase booking, engagement, and meet conversion and revenue goals.
- Optimize the user experience on all devices, keeping up to date on the latest industry trends
- Collaborate with the marketing team (coop, email, public relations), and revenue, distribution, and reservations team to best serve Fairmont Austin
- Manage vendor relationships with applicable technology and marketing partners and escalate and document opportunities and/or service problems with recommended solutions
Your team and working environment:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or public relations
- 3+ Years marketing and/or public relations experience
- Knowledge of marketing communication mediums to include but not limited to print advertising, e- Commerce, and social media
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and paid social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office, Word and Outlook
- Creative thinker with an astute visual eye
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- Ability to travel if necessary
Just east of the Pacific and slightly north of Expectation.
Welcome to Fairmont Grand Del Mar. An elegant tribute to classic Mediterranean estate, seamlessly fusing old-world charm with modern luxury. Here, an award-winning, Renaissance-inspired spa, critically acclaimed dining, exclusive boutique shopping and championship golf course.
Growth and advancement is not only available, it is actively encouraged. We promote a balanced life for our colleagues, continuously seeking new ways to improve our environment and to support our beautiful home of San Diego. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Fairmont Grand Del Mar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V