Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
London, United Kingdom
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sofitel London St James - Assistant Night Manager
Sofitel London St James Hotel
Assistant Night Manager
Inspiring and engaging. As an Assistant Night Manager, you will show your leadership to assist the Night Manager and Front Office Manager in driving overnight front office operations, and ensure an exceptional guest journey.
What is in it for you:
Your experience and skills include:
- Be part of a energetic and dynamic team always working together to achieve the best of what we can offer
- Rewarding upsell and loyalty recruitement incentives
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead and manage all aspects of the shift and ensure all service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
- Ensure correct communication between Front Office and other hotel departments
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
- Assist Night Manager and Front Office manager in the training and development of the team
- Assist Night Manager and Front Office manager in reaching key KPI index such as guest satisfaction, upselling results, loyalty program recruitement and guest personalisation.
Your team and working environment:
- Service focused personality
- 2 years experience in Luxury property
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Proven ability strategically lead and motivate a team
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- The Front Office team is at the heart of the hotel life, giving you the opportunity to work with international teams with different backgrounds and personalities.
- You will find a strong united team that will welcome any new ideas you will bring
Why work for Accor?
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS