Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sofitel Singapore City Centre - Food and Beverage Ambassador
Sofitel Singapore City Centre
Food and Beverage Ambassador
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
Your experience and skills include:
- Assist in seating guests.
- Serve food and beverage to guests in the restaurant.
- Perform duties common to all waiters and other duties as may be assigned.
- Participate in the daily briefings of the department as well as monthly meetings to discuss the various aspects of service.
- Take orders, promote the restaurant's specialties and serve in accordance to the established standards.
- Ensure that the restaurant working areas are well maintained.
- Be helpful towards guests that need assistance.
- Clear soiled dishes from the tables to the stewarding area.
- Clean and prepare tables for inflow of guests.
- Pay regular attention to guests to ensure that their requests are attended to.
- Assure guests that their complaints or feedback will be dealt with and report to manager with regards to any feedback given.
Your team and working environment:
- Passionate, energetic and self-motivated individual who can deliver exceptional performance.
- Service Oriented and Conscientious individual.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work weekends and public holidays as part of the job role.
- Has the aptitude and willingness to undertake further development with Sofitel.
- Candidates with more relevant experience could be considered for a Team Leader
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS