Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Guest Services Associate
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sofitel Singapore City Centre - Senior Guest Services Executive
Sofitel Singapore City Centre
Senior Guest Services Executive
Provide cousu main service for the club guests, Ensure that the customers' needs are met and expectations are exceeded by creating a memorable experience.
What's in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Uniform will be provided.
Your experience and skills include:
- All basic duties of a Guest Services Agent; check in, check out, guests' inquiries.
- Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform, appearance and posture throughout the department
- Effective supervision of all guest arrivals and departures, ensuring that room allocations and check in/check out processes follow set procedures and are customer focused.
- Supervise the Front Office operation and workflow to maximize guests' satisfaction levels.
- Supervise and delegate duties to all Front Office team members.
- Responsible and accountable for maintaining the highest service standard of Front Office, and to generate team spirit and motivation in all ambassadors.
- Assist the Front Office Manager in monitoring the Front Office Associates and train them to ensure that guests receive prompt and courteous services.
- Check daily arrival list for VIPs, and regular guests. Introduce hotel facilities and special services to guests and follows up on requests by guest promptly and efficiently.
- Encourage and motivate Guest Service Agents to up-sell in order to achieve the daily / monthly target set by Front Office Manager.
- Oversee the daily movement of guest activities and be able to resolve any minor guest complaints to establish an amicable relationship with guests, clients and customers of the Hotel.
- Communicate with guests to get the feedback, pay great attention to the guest's comments, to investigate and submit reports on guest comments.
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout their stay.
- Maintain control of guest and hotel accounts ensuring that all charges are accurate and posted on a timely basis.
- Maintain strict security procedures with credit and cash transactions, accounting procedures, issue of room keys and guest confidentiality.
Your team and working environment:
- Previous experience in a similar role, 3 years, preferably within a 5 star luxury environment.
- Passion for high end hospitality with an absolute eye for detail.
- A demonstrated ability to build warm relationships and gain trust at all levels.
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead, develop and mentor the Front Office team.
- Projects professional image at all times through personal presentation/ interpersonal skills.
- Initiates contacts and establishes rapport easily.
- Organises time and work efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has the aptitude and willingness to undertake further development with Sofitel.
In alignment, with Sofitel's passion for luxurious hospitality, we strive to build a team of dedicated individuals with expertise to create an unforgettable experience for our guests. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS