Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Executive Sous Chef
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sous Chef-Butchery and Commissary
NOVOTEL MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Ensure food philosophy is maintained with a standardised product.
- Maintain cost effectiveness by maintaining profitability in all areas.
- Constantly evaluate systems to facilitate improvement where possible.
- Ensure HACCP procedures are followed and clear records are kept at all times.
- Ensure the highest standard in preparation of food production and delivery.
- Exceed guest expectations in quality and service of food products.
- Follows guidelines laid by the Executive Chef on menu plan and design.
- Manage staff in each section as assigned by the Executive Chef to ensure the proper use of equipment and efficient completion of all tasks.
- Monitor grooming and personal hygiene of staff to ensure standards are maintained to the highest level.
- Liaise with the Catering and Stewarding Departments in a professional manner to ensure event objectives are achieved and standards are maintained at all times.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS