Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Executive Sous Chef
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sous Chef
Movenpick Resort & Spa Boracay
- Assumes the responsibilities of the Executive Sous Chef in his absence
- Assists the Executive Chef in the production, preparation and presentation of all food Items to ensure highest food quality at all times.
- Assists in maintaining effective food control systems by determining menus, purchasing needs, defining quality specification, observing food products at receiving, storing and issuing
- Assists in development and implementing standards on recipes, portion size and costing
- Checks and tastes all buffet displays and banqueting set-ups in accordance to the Executive Chef's specification and takes action if he sees discrepancies immediately
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a luxury hotel/resort.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong user knowledge on Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Completed a Bachelor's degree preferably culinary.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.